Join Our Club and Save Money
“Our comprehensive 20-point inspection keeps your systems running at peak efficiency.”
The Importance of Professional HVAC Maintenance
Bi-annual professional maintenance allows our team members to comprehensively clean, inspect, and adjust the components that need it. This helps your equipment last longer, perform more efficiently, and avoid costly repair emergencies. In fact, routine professional maintenance can reduce the risk of unexpected repairs by as much as 85%! Call today and ask about The Club at Shafer Heating & Cooling.
- Extend the Life of Your HVAC Equipment: Depending on the make and model, a well-maintained HVAC system can be expected to have a useful service life of 10-15 years. Without regular tune-ups, that lifespan can be cut in half.
- Increase Airflow Indoors: Our 20-point inspection allows us to catch problems with your HVAC system, such as damaged ductwork or a broken blower fan, that can cause airflow resistance. This causes your air conditioner or heater to run longer in order to reach the temperature set on your thermostat, which is inefficient.
- Save Money Every Month: By increasing the efficiency of your HVAC equipment through professional maintenance, your systems will draw less power in order to operate. Therefore, you’ll notice lowered utility bills each month.
- Gain Peace of Mind: There’s no reason to sit around wondering if your heater is going to make it through another winter or if your air conditioner is going to fail on you in the middle of summer. Our Maintenance Club allows you the peace of mind that your HVAC equipment is getting regular check-ups and tune-ups.
Join the Shafer Maintenance Club
Our club memberships include annual and bi-annual maintenance, protecting your home comfort system and keeping it running at peak efficiency. This includes a 20-point inspection and tune-up service for your HVAC equipment:
- Check indoor evaporator coil performance
- Clean outdoor condenser coil
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check refrigerant operating pressures for peak performance
- Inspect all safety controls
- Check filter condition
- Check thermostat performance
- Flush condensate drain line from debris
- Check compressor amperage for possible electrical problems
- Monitor gas pressure (gas heating only)
- Monitor flue draft
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for structural integrity
- Inspect igniter assembly
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Check blower wheel
- Inspect all electrical components, including contractors and capacitors
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check source and load loop pressures and temperatures (geothermal systems only)
- Check fan motor performance
- Check flame sensor
- Inspect CO detector
The Benefits of Being a Shafer Maintenance Club Member
In addition to heating and cooling your home at peak efficiency, ensuring system longevity, and reducing repair needs, becoming a Shafer Maintenance Club Member means benefitting from:
- A bi-annual 20-point full system rejuvenation
- 20% OFF any repair work performed
- 10% OFF new system installations
- Lifetime warranties on parts replaced
- Guaranteed Priority Service
- Discounted Diagnostic Fees
- 25% Utility Savings Guarantee
Affordable Pricing You Can’t Ignore
The cost of our Maintenance Club program starts at only $20 a month. Plus becoming a member grants you free estimates, a number of service discounts, and unmatched guarantees and warranties. If you’re looking to save money, then becoming a Maintenance Club member is the way to go!